Ravinther Kunju Raman
Coach & Facilitator
He has over 29 years of corporate experience, specializes in communication, negotiation technique and sales management.
He is passionate about an academia-industry relationship. Since 2009, he has helped organizations to form successful collaboration between industry and academia world. This collaboration is to share responsibility with academic world in the development of the work-force skill, attributes and competences that industry regularly seek in graduates and involves universities and corporate companies. He is a specialist in forming sales academies, which caters for soft skills development, orientation, career counselling, career guidance, seasonal working, internship, work shadowing and work placement.
He regularly conducts personal success workshops and seminars on leadership, team building, professional selling skills, channel sales management, motivation, presentation skills and customer service. Specifically, he has conducted customized training for Panasonic Malaysia, Celcom Axiata Berhad, Maxis Communication, Zuellig Pharma, DiGi Communication, Pelangi Publication, Allianz Life Insurance, Air Asia Academy, ASTRO, HLG Capital, Motorola, SC Johnson, Fonterra, Dutch lady, American Express, Swisslog, UniAsia General Insurance, Intel, TM Point, Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd, Tamico Bell Holdings, Delta Business Solutions, Maybank, Malaysian Government Agencies (Education Ministry, Housing Ministry and Local Government), AES (Vietnam), Connell Brothers (Vietnam), Intel (Vietnam), Nestle (Vietnam) and many more.
In the course of his work, he also mentors and coaches’ individuals to reflect on their business and life, validate and define their objectives through to realization. He specialises in the area of retail and wholesale, telecommunication, pharmaceutical and publications. Since 2004, he has groomed individuals in the area of planning, budgeting, sales administration, department administration, strategy implementation, business development, sales campaigns, public relations, presentation skills, industry-academia collaboration and human resources development.
- B. Economics (Honours), University of Malaya
- Master of Management (Distinction), University of Malaya
- International Master Small Medium Enterprise (Distinction), University of Malaya
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Management (MMIM)
- Certified Training Professional (CTP)
- Certified Coaching and Mentoring Professional (CCMP)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy TM
- National Specialist Entrepreneurship Mentor for Human Resources Development, Malaysia
- Senior Consultant at ITD World: The Global Leadership Development Expert.
- Learning Facilitator at Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM)
- Held key leadership position at Public Bank and Panasonic, a global Japanese corporation with over 29 years of experience.
- Extensive experience in the field of entrepreneurship, sales management, customer relations, leadership, training, team building and human resource management.
- Certified Training Professional (CTP) jointly awarded by ITD World and ARTDO International, recognized globally (CTP2016/06/13/02)
- Certified Coaching and Mentoring Professional (CCMP) which is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the world’s most recognized professional coaching body (2017/CCMPKL/0156)
- Certified Trainer for Human Resource Development Council (PSMB), Malaysia (EMP/0758)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), recognized by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP) (1.03.2020)
- Certified Practitioner Time Line Therapy® Techniques, recognized by The Time Line Therapy® Association (1.03.2020)
- Certified international trainer and consultant for ITD World’s Leadership Development Programs.
- National Specialist Entrepreneurship Mentor for HRDF, trained at Entrepreneurship Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Management (OM017000)
- Industrial Speaker & Facilitator at University of Malaya and Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
- Industrial Speaker & Facilitator at Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Industrial Speaker & Facilitator at Penang Youth Development Corporation
- Industrial Speaker & Facilitator at Penang Skills Development Centre
- Partner of University of Malaya Centre for Continuing Education (UMCCED)
Area of Expertise
- Sales Leadership Excellence
- Channel Sales Management
- Retail Sales Management
- Motivating Yourself & Others
- High Impact Presentation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Personal Excellence & The Success Principles
- Training & HR Development
- Facilitation Skills
- Organizational Development
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Effective Communication skills
- Academia-Industry Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence